We invite you to join the Front Porch family!
If you are interested in joining our team and are willing to devote some of your time, you’ve come to the right place. Information regarding volunteering at Front Porch Fest is below – please complete the application if you’d like to join the team!
Applications will be accepted until August 27th, and slots are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Thanks in advance to all who will participate and to all who have participated in previous years – we truly couldn’t put on a successful festival without you.
- Work (2) five hour shifts
- Submit a $65 refundable deposit (refundable upon successful completion of all volunteer hours)
- Volunteers must be 16+ years of age
In exchange for 10 hours worked, volunteers will receive the following:
- Free 3-day weekend pass to the festival
- Front Porch Fest Volunteer T-Shirt
- Invitation to FPF Volunteer/Staff after party
As a volunteer, you will…
- Work in one or more of the following areas:
- Front Gate
- Green Team
- ABC (21 and older only)
- Kid’s Area
- Some pre-fest and post-fest options will also be available
- Receive guidance from one or more fantastic FPF Department Leaders
- Represent Front Porch Fest in a professional and responsible manner
Sound good to you?! Please submit your information in the form below to sign up! For any questions, please email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.