We invite you to join the Front Porch family!
If you are interested in joining our team and are willing to devote some of your time, you’ve come to the right place! Continue reading for information regarding volunteering at Front Porch Fest and complete the application if you’d like to join the team!
Thanks in advance to all who will participate and to all who have participated in previous years – we truly couldn’t put on a successful festival without you!
- Work (2) five hour shifts
- Submit a $65 refundable deposit (refundable upon successful completion of all volunteer hours)
- Volunteers must be 16+ years of age
In exchange for 10 hours worked, volunteers will receive the following:
- Free 3-day weekend pass to the festival
- Front Porch Fest Volunteer T-Shirt
- Invitation to FPF Volunteer/Staff after party
As a volunteer, you will…
- Work in one or more of the following areas:
- Front Gate
- Green Team
- ABC (21 and older only)
- Kid’s Area
- Some pre-fest and post-fest options will also be available
- Be supervised by one or more department heads
- Represent Front Porch Fest in a professional and responsible manner
Sound good to you?! Please submit your information in the form below to sign up! For any questions, please email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.