Thank you for your interest in vending at Front Porch Fest 2017. We are looking forward to having several high-quality vendors at our site this year, and hope you will join us for the event. Please take a moment and read through our vendor policies below. In addition, please review the Front Porch Fest General Information.
1. All vendors must fill out a Vendor Information Survey (VIS).
2. Vending Fees and Categories
a. The vending fee is broken down into two categories: artisan and services vendors and general merchandise vendors. Artisan and services vendors sell EXCLUSIVELY handmade items OR provide non-material services, and must pay a $75 non-refundable vending fee. General merchandise vendors may sell a mixture of handmade and other items, and must pay a $150 non-refundable vending fee. These fees will cover weekend entry to the site for two persons. Any additional workers must purchase a day/weekend pass. The only exception is children under twelve years of age.
b. Food vendor fee is $300. This fee will provide admission for your entire crew.
3. Vendors are solely responsible for their set up and merchandise. Front Porch Fest security workers will be patrolling the entire site, but Front Porch Fest, One Family Productions, and/or Spirithaven Farm will not be held responsible for any loss or destruction of property.
4. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, etc. Electricity will be made available upon request (please let us know before the festival if you will need electricity), for an additional fee of $10. Vendors must provide extension cords, power strips, etc. We suggest bringing lighting for night hours. Generators are allowed but must run quietly and should be placed out of sight if possible.
5. In order to prevent conflicts with other vendors, vendors must list on the VIS all items that will be sold. Front Porch Fest and/or One Family Productions reserve the right to refuse to allow sale of items not listed on the VIS.
6. Only food vendors are permitted to sell or give away food or drink products. Also, our commitment to lowering our festival footprint means we do not permit sale or distribution of BOTTLED WATER. Potable water is available at our drinking station.
7. Vendors must remain set up for the duration of the festival unless prior arrangements have been made with festival staff. Vendors must have set up completed by 7 PM Thursday, and may not break down until 7 PM Sunday. We like to have our food vendors in place a little earlier (by nightfall on Thursday) since their set ups are generally more complicated.
8. All vendors must sign and adhere to the Liability Waiver. All vendors must have a wristband, which will be given at the front gate during check in. Identification must be worn at all times. The following are not permitted on festival property: pets, firearms/fireworks, glass, illegal substances, open display of alcohol, open fire.
9. Vendors are solely responsible for the removal of waste and recyclables from their booth. The festival will provide proper receptacles for these items. Please ask for assistance from festival staff if you have questions.
10. Front Porch Fest and/or One Family Productions reserve the right to refuse a vendor for any reason.