- Thursday August 31st, 2017: Entrance gate will open from 5pm to 10pm for VIP patrons and volunteers.
- Friday & Saturday: Entrance gate will open at 9am and close at 1am (Gates will only open after that in emergency situations) Please account for this when determining your arrival time.
- Sunday: Entrance gate will open at 9am and will close for the festival at 8pm – Join us in camping one last night together!
Camping & RVs
- There will be both field & woods camping available free of charge!
- Tents are welcome, Limited RV space available for small/pop-up campers up to 25 ft long – no exceptions. Unfortunately there are no power hookups. RV passes can be purchased here.
- All vehicles will be parked in the parking lot, NO vehicles will be allowed on the camping grounds
- Waste removal provided for campers/RVs for an additional fee
- The parking area is located just a short walk away from the entrance to the festival grounds
- There will be handicapped parking available
- There will be a $5 parking fee. All parking proceeds will go directly to the Eutsler family for foundation improvements to the festival area and farm.
- Parking is limited and carpooling is fun and good for the earth. Fill your car up with a couple of your friends and leave that extra car at home for the weekend!
- There is NO open display of Alcoholic Beverages allowed
- Be sure to visit our beer and wine tent
- Absolutely NO Pets are allowed at Front Porch Fest.
- Please contact Animal Clinic of Patrick County for boarding services http://patrickcountyanimalclinic.com/services/
- Or click here for Boyce-Holland Veterinary Service
- There will be a clearly designated WILL CALL area at the Front gate when you arrive.
- Please have your confirmation number and photo ID to redeem your ticket.
- Media/Press please contact festival personnel prior to the event to obtain media/press credentials.
- Please contact Front Porch Fest at email@example.com
- Video recordings and photography are allowed, unless otherwise announced prior to a specific performance.
- PLEASE NOTE recordings and photos are for personal use only, and you DO NOT have permission to use your photos or recordings in ANY commercial way
- Front Porch Fest is a rain or shine festival.
- Always come prepared for inclement weather
- Remember to stay Hydrated!!!.
- For ticket info click here.
- All ticket purchases are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- HAVE FUN!
- But please respect the following rules:
- Participate responsibly, you will be in the great outdoors, take precaution and use good judgement
- Underage drinking is illegal and will not be tolerated.
- Drinking and Driving is illegal and will not be tolerated
- All firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited
- No fireworks
- No illegal substances
- No glass
- No campfires
- No charcoal grills
- No blow torches
- No pets
- No tents in the concert area(s)
- Respect your fellow campers, Front Porch Staff, the Land and our neighbors
- Festival staff reserves the right to remove anyone displaying inappropriate or disrespectful behavior from the festival grounds
Here’s what you should bring to Front Porch Fest
- Your Ticket Receipt (if purchased in advance), or cash for a ticket (no credit cards or ATMs on site)
- Valid Photo ID
- A friend (or two, or three – heck, just bring all of them)
- Directions and address to SpiritHaven Farm
- Drinks / Reusable water containers (we have water fill stations)
- Food / Snacks
- Camping Gear / Sleeping Bag or Hammock
- Hammer for Tent Stakes
- Toilet Paper
- Extra Cash for Food, Ice, Band Merch, or just in case you need it
- Reusable Plates and Utensils / trash-bags
- Camping Stove – propane only (NO Charcoal!)
- Spray Fan / Small Water Gun
- Flash Light / Headlamp
- Bug Spray
- Bar of Eco-friendly Soap / Toothbrush etc.
- Something Warm to wear at night
- Extra pairs of shoes and socks
- Umbrella and/or Poncho (just in case)
- Glow Things / Light Up Toys
- Costumes / Fashionable theme wear
- Body Paint
- Pen and Paper
- An open mind and positive attitude
- Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions you might have about Front Porch Fest.